image courtesy Major League Soccer/Apple
Today marks the official beginning of Apple TV and MLS’ decade-long broadcast partnership, as MLS Season Pass is available for subscription.
As you probably already know, you can watch every MLS regular season, Leagues Cup. and even some MLS Next Pro and Next Academy matches on the platform. In addition, there will be plenty of non-matchday content to keep fans entertained throughout the year.
So, what can Minnesota United fans currently enjoy on the platform? Here’s a complete list.
- The Ritual: Wonderwall – A 4-minute look at the origins of MNUFC’s Wonderwall tradition
- The Movement: Stonewall to Wonderwall – Former MLS standout Calen Carr sits down with former Loons midfielder Collin Martin to discuss being gay in sports and the history of the LGBTQ+ community
- Drone Tour: Allianz Field – Take a ride through, around, and inside Minnesota’s cathedral of football
- Interview w/Robin Lod – MLS’ Andrew Wiebe sits down with the MNUFC utility star to discuss the 2023 campaign and his ever-evolving role on the team
- Best of 2022: Goals and Saves – A seemingly endless list of highlights from the Loons’ 2022 campaign
- Best of 2022: Amarilla and Reynoso – While it wasn’t always consistent, the Minnesota attacking duo linked up quite a bit last year
- Club and Player Profiles – Take a deep dive into the club itself and some of its standout stars, like Dayne St. Clair
- Full Matches – You can go back and re-watch every MNUFC regular season (and yes, playoff) match from 2022
MLS Season Pass is available for $14.99/mo or $99/season for non Apple TV+ subscribers. If you already have the +, then Season Pass will cost ya $12.99/mo or $79/season.